Saturday 15 October 2011

Gossip In Bollywood

I want Gulzarji to write poems for me: Katrina

She is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the Hindi Film industry. However, no one has ever written a love poem for Katrina, she believes that love is the only beautiful thing in the world. The actress wishes that Gulzar saab would write one for her.

Recently at the launch of Pritish Nandy’s book ‘Love Poems’ she says, “Nobody has ever written a poem for me. But if actually someone writes a poem for me, I think that will be very romantic.”

She was looking her best in an off-white knee length dress, Katrina, 26, surprised everyone present there saying, “I want Gulzar saab to write poems for me.”

Gulzar, 74, has written many poetry books and innumerable songs, was also present at the event. He said, “Inshallah, I would write a poem for Katrina for sure.”

The entire event was about love poems, and it was obvious that everyone wanted to know Katrina’s views on love and romance. The actress obliged everybody by sharing her views.

“Even though love is known to entail pain, disillusionment, disappointment, still I don’t want to be pessimistic about love. I would rather want to have a positive approach to love. I believe that there can be a happy ending, because love is the most beautiful thing in the world,” said Katrina.

SRK: ‘If Salman is upset with me, then it is my fault’

Shahrukh Khan

Karan Johar completely broke down when SRK started speaking about his former friends Farah Khan and Salman Khan. The episode of Koffee with Karan will air on January 2.

A source on the sets says, “SRK’s episode with KJo is emotional where Shahrukh Khan has been caught in a mellow, introspective mood. He is emotionally vulnerable, revelaing things that have hurt him in the last year.”

The source continued to add, “When Karan pointed out people feel that old friends Farah Khan and Salman have problems with Shahrukh Khan, SRK said, ‘I don’t know how to make friends and if I did and I have no clue how to keep them. If Salman and Farah are upset with me then it is 100 percent my fault, but I can’t pick up the phone and say sorry. I cannot apologize because I have ego issues, but because I cannot say get myself to ask people to come back to me. Once I did ask my parents to come back to me and they did not.”

He also admitted that one of his biggest enemies is his cell phone as many of his friends have complained that he does not take their calls and ignores them. At one point Karan had tears in his eyes when SRK said, “I feel it is understood that I love them if I have said it once, I cannot keep repeating it. I have some problem in saying ‘I Love You’ twice and thrice and keep repeating those words. Even in my movies I can never keep saying ‘I Love You!’”

KJo said, “It was totally a different cup of coffee this time. it is really awkward to discuss and recreate all those intimate scenes normally again. Till date I have never become emotional on the sets of Koffee with Karan, because that has never been the tone of the show. It is usually controversial and spicy.”

When asked about SRK on the couch he says, “SRK is one of the warmest human beings I have seen in this industry, he has spoken openly about his family, friends and relationships. There is some strength in what he said. He is beyond any kind of issues. You can feel that he has risen above every situation and this comes beautifully through this show. This coffee on the couch episode with SRK was emotionally unplugged and more than humor unplugged. It has a new impact!”

http://www.snegidhi.com/images/gossips/22Dec10/katrina_kaif_06.jpghttp://s.chakpak.com/se_images/12767232_-1_564_none/cute-katrina.jpghttp://www.flixya.com/files-photo/m/k/h/mkhalidm172230422.jpghttp://www.flixya.com/files-photo/p/o/o/poojapull2245885.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiP1OHMJ22tYuctfIgJvK4E6T2mh_mVJxEy1DGcyujSoyjtE31W3gqPKvH-l_20Fhbx9lqN0b3JenFasr0Tb_w80P3DvAEGawr1feCwpShoqW8OdnOh5fZIAeSBQzM7nYHqFFCsnrYvX70/s1600/Katrina-Kaif-Hot-On-The-Sets-Of-Mere-Brother-Ki-Dulhan-Pics-6.jpghttp://img.bollycurry.com/images/600x0/156890-katrina-kaif-promote-mere-brother-ki-dulhan-at-inorbit-mall.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment